Rare2021 invites the submission of original abstracts for E-Poster Presentation.
All abstracts submitted via the online submission form before the deadline (January 25, 2021) will be forwarded to the Conference Chair for review.
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
Writing and Submitting Your Abstract
Please follow the guidelines below when writing and submitting your abstract/paper.
The abstract should be as informative as possible, standard abbreviations may be used.
It should not contain diagrams/tables/images: these may be added when submitting the paper. Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Author’s Contact Details (email, phone number, postal address)
- Author’s and Co-Authors’ Details (full first and family name(s), email)
- Affiliation details: Institution / Company / University, City, State (if relevant), Country
- Abstract Topic: Please choose from the list of topics HERE.
- Abstract Title: The title is limited to 25 words.
Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words.
- Abstract Text: The Abstract body should be no more than 250 words.
- Abstract Structure: Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Results (if relevant)
After your abstract is submitted, you will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the allocated abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Meeting Organizer at email@example.com
Notifications regarding the status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid delegates will be included in the final program.
Registration and payment is required by Monday, January 25, 2021. Failure to register and pay by this date will result in your abstract being removed from the program.